"Recently, Joanna and the Third Eye Design team created a Competitive Analysis for my business. Joanna quickly understood my business direction and goals and delivered a very detailed analysis of the competitive landscape. I was very pleased with her style and methodology to obtain the information and put it in a format which was tailored to my businesses needs.
I am very happy to recommend Third Eye Design for your business and I know that Joanna will deliver quality work as she has done for me".
A sustainable marketing strategy is a tactical road map that outlines the essential steps for success in new markets or with new customers. It can apply to almost anything from launching new products and services, restarting a company or brand, to even moving an existing product to a new market.
- We offer more added value for consumers through sustainability
- People buy products that provide them with emotional, functional or social value. We will help you unveil the real value of your product and connect with your target audience.
- We hire your product
- We "hire" products to do things for us. Understanding what job we have to do in our lives for which we would "hire" a product is really the key solution of motivating customers to buy what we are offering.
- We know future trends
- The future is business with purpose. We direct marketing activities towards sustainability. By focusing on and creating impact, we align with the United Nations's Sustainable Development Goals.
- We build trust and engagement with your audience
- Our goal is not only to make the customers buy sustainable products but also make them advocates of your brand. Why? Because advocates talk about brands on social media. It is there that people make their decisions to buy products.
- International Network
- Based in Germany, with Eastern-European background, we have knowledge and understanding of Western and Eastern cultures and markets.
- Not only marketing
- Our approach is holistic. While creating a strategy, we take into account all aspects of your business. With many years of experience in sales, we strongly combine both sales and marketing, standing out from other agencies.
- We don’t say, we do
- We combine smart strategy with execution, which allows for continuous improvement and strengthening of the results.
- Brand Positioning
- During our first chat, we will define your company's most essential qualities and needs. Knowing your business is the first step in creating a dynamic process that will help your company grow.
- Web Development
- We apply an individual approach to each client. After professional research and analysis across a range of digital channels, we present you Tactical Plan Outlines that help you to achieve your goals faster.
- Digital Marketing
- We will develop a strategy needed to set up your long-term goals and plan development for your business. We integrate digital channels into your broader business strategy.
An outstanding concept and vision behind the team. Can only recommend to work with them.
Latest blog posts
In the era of dangerous climate changes, exhaustion of resources and extinction of species, sustainable business and marketing are crucial. Companies and media are influencing the minds of society and the only way to start being responsible for planet earth again is to change the way we think about production and consumption. That’s why at […]
92% of people turn to family and friends for advice when choosing products. They believe their suggestions more than ads. 88% of consumers believe online reviews as much as they believe suggestions from the people they know. 74% of people recognize the value of word of mouth. They claim to believe the recommendations of influencers […]
On their way towards sustainability marketing, many businesses are faced with a paradox: marketing is often perceived as a set of techniques that persuade people to buy more. Sometimes, more than they actually need. And sustainability seems to involve consuming less. How do these two go together? For the most part, the above […]