"Recently, Joanna and the Third Eye Design team created a Competitive Analysis for my business. Joanna quickly understood my business direction and goals and delivered a very detailed analysis of the competitive landscape. I was very pleased with her style and methodology to obtain the information and put it in a format which was tailored to my businesses needs.
I am very happy to recommend Third Eye Design for your business and I know that Joanna will deliver quality work as she has done for me".
What they needed
- Web development
- Develop marketing & sales strategy for European market
What we found
- Potential customers: rarely want to change the label supplier due to high label design costs
- Potential customers: seek solutions for new legislation in the European Union on packaging recycling
- Ccology and biodegradable labels are a fast-growing branch
What we suggested
USP #1: Focus on sustainability and ecology
USP #2: Preparation of an affiliate program for partners who will recommend the company to potential clients
Are you ready to increase profit for your business?
An outstanding concept and vision behind the team. Can only recommend to work with them.
- Brand Positioning
- During our first chat, we will define your company's most essential qualities and needs. Knowing your business is the first step in creating a dynamic process that will help your company grow.
- Web Development
- We apply an individual approach to each client. After professional research and analysis across a range of digital channels, we present you Tactical Plan Outlines that help you to achieve your goals faster.
- Digital Marketing
- We will develop a strategy needed to set up your long-term goals and plan development for your business. We integrate digital channels into your broader business strategy.
Do you want to connect with your audience in the digital world?
Let's talk and figure out how we can help you
Latest blog posts
In the era of dangerous climate changes, exhaustion of resources and extinction of species, sustainable business and marketing are crucial. Companies and media are influencing the minds of society and the only way to start being responsible for planet earth again is to change the way we think about production and consumption. That’s why at […]
92% of people turn to family and friends for advice when choosing products. They believe their suggestions more than ads. 88% of consumers believe online reviews as much as they believe suggestions from the people they know. 74% of people recognize the value of word of mouth. They claim to believe the recommendations of influencers […]
On their way towards sustainability marketing, many businesses are faced with a paradox: marketing is often perceived as a set of techniques that persuade people to buy more. Sometimes, more than they actually need. And sustainability seems to involve consuming less. How do these two go together? For the most part, the above […]